Some unused front end web design sketches for Baggu in early 2019—they were looking to explore different ways to visually organize their category pages.
A freelance illustration project for Peet’s Coffee. They wanted to grow their popular City/State Mug Collection and the artist communities behind them. Each design was created by a local artist from their specific city and with all the proceeds going to local non-profit organizations.
THE BRIEF /
- Illustrate your favorite place to enjoy a great cup of coffee with a friend in your city / state
- Use imagery to evoke the ethos of your city/state
- Optional: Incorporate a visual element of coffee
- Prominently include text for the name of the city
- No more than 3 colors (will be printed on a white mug)
FURTHER REFINEMENTS /
FINAL ILLUSTRATION /